I’m currently studying for the GMAT and my girlfriend often works remotely. Do you have any suggestions for good study spots around Downtown Bellevue, that are quiet enough for me and have Wi-Fi for her?
- Study Buddy
Dear Study Buddy,
This is a good question! I personally don’t have anything to study for, but I do occasionally like to go somewhere to read a book or work on my computer. Here are some cozy places I recommend, that come complete with Wi-Fi. Grab a cup of coffee or snack while you’re at it!
Tully’s Coffee on 108th & Main
- Has free Wi-Fi, plenty of outlets to plug in your computer, and high stools or comfy chairs
Panera Bread at 1100 Bellevue Way
– Has free Wi-Fi, plenty of seating, and an aroma of fresh baked bread
Top Pot Doughnuts in Washington Square
– Has free Wi-Fi, a library-themed seating area, and did I mention the best doughnuts EVER
Starbucks at The Lodge
- Has free Wi-Fi, stays pretty quiet, and I hear they have pretty good coffee
Bellevue Regional Library on 11th and 110th
- This may seem like a no-brainer, but a lot of us forget about our great local library!
Bellevue Downtown Park
- That’s right. The “Bellevue Outdoor Network” will get you free Wi-Fi anywhere outside in Downtown Bellevue. On a sunny day, I think the Downtown Park is the most enjoyable place to study.
I would caution you to stay away from these places during rush hour (before and after work hours) if you’re really concerned about it being quiet enough. However, the library is always a sure bet! Shh…
Hooking you up with Hotspots,