The Eastside is growing fast.
Don't worry, we're keeping pace.
The newly expanded and relocated Eastside Specialty Center. Now open.
RSS
October 12, 2011 | | Comments 5

‘Your Local Market’ Announces Opening Date & Hosts Halloween Carnival

Your Local Market BellevueYour Local Market has announced that Friday, November 11th will be their grand opening. The new market will be located at the old Safeway location on Bellevue Way and will be a new concept in grocery stores. The mix of products will be 80% local, organic, and natural. The other 20% will be other mainstream brands that consumers trust.

Your Local Market also revealed that they provide curbside grocery service as well as delivery. Both of these services will be available when ordering online.

Prior to the opening, Your Local Market is hosting a Halloween Carnival on Sunday, October 30th and Monday October 31st, to benefit Camp Korey. The event will take place on Sunday from 11 AM – 4 PM and on Monday from 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM. The event will feature free pumpkins, face painting, pony rides, balloon animals, carnival games with prizes, a bouncy house and bungee trampoline, and interactive arts and crafts.

Your Local Market
www.yourlocalmarket.com
410 Bellevue Way NE,
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-224-2435

Entry Information

Filed Under: EntertainmentEvents

Tags:

About the Author:

RSSComments: 5  |  Post a Comment  |  Trackback URL

  1. I have high hopes for that place. Hopefully they don’t let me down by placing their prices out of my range.

  2. If this new place is affordable I will be doing my grocery shopping here. I have faith that I will finally stop driving to the grocery store! If I can’t afford it I’m going to cry…

  3. Michael or others. Do you know how long the lease is in place for this store? I’m sure KF has the right to terminate, but I’m curious what they were given for their initial term. Thanks!

  4. @Jeff Great question. It’s something I’ve had on my ‘list’ of question sto ask a couple of parties. It looks like ‘Your Local Market’ is going all out — and not treating this like a temporary location. I suspect they’ll be there for at least 3-5 years, but that is complete speculation.

  5. They’re having a “Preview Party” tonight fron 4 to 8 PM. I’ll have to go and check it out.

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.