The summer has been busy for Bellevue Square and its stores. Below are a listing of the many updates for the stores at Bellevue Square:
- Athleta will open a new store on he second level at Bellevue Square next to Uniqlo this fall.
- Aeropostale closes on the second floor.
- The Mini car dealership is now open, making it the second dealership in the shopping center.
- Fuego is now open on the second level next to Godiva, near the center of the shopping center. This is its fourth location (that we can remember).
- Kendra Scott, a jewelry and accessories store is opening in the first floor across the way from Sephora.
- Claire’s, the long time girls jewelry and accessory store on the second level near Uniqlo is now closed.