The Jim and Sally A. Nordstrom Bellevue Boys and Girls Club has replaced its Main Clubhouse in downtown Bellevue. The new 27,000 square foot Clubhouse replaces the existing building on 100th and features a gym, tech lab, instructional kitchen, games room, community room, education center and a preschool.

According to Kathy Haggart, president and CEO, “The new facility will allow us to improve the quality of existing programs and enable the Club to keep pace with the growing population and needs of downtown Bellevue by serving nearly double the kids we currently serve in the old downtown Club.”

The Bellevue Boys Club opened in 1952 and has a been a part of youth development for over 64 years. In the 1970’s the Club was the first in the country to add girls.

For more information on the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue and the programs that are offered visit the website at

img_0487 img_0489 img_0492 img_0493



Comments are closed.