According to John Su, the owner of 989 Elements apartment tower, what Bellevue is missing are artists. Su is engaging in a project called Open Satellite. It will allow artists to use a large open (what would’ve been retail space) space to create large-scale art in all mediums. The idea […]
Downtown Bellevue's most up-to-date lifestyle news featuring: Entertainment, Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Arts, Business and more!
Top Posts & Pages
- In The Kitchen with The Lakehouse
- One88 Luxury Condos Now 87% Pre-Sold
- Soma Towers in Bellevue to Add Chinese Street Food, Xiao Chi Jie
- New Large Development in Bellevue on 116th to Include Dave & Buster's
- Chipotle in Downtown Bellevue Closed for Remodeling
- Will Seattle Head Tax Encourage Amazon to Expand in Bellevue?
- Hilton Garden Inn Opens in Bellevue After Lengthy Development
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Boutique, FogRose to Open in Bellevue
- Top Floor Restaurant Planned at Lincoln Square Expansion: Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi