The Performing Arts Center Eastside (PACE) project will break ground in 2008, and is scheduled to open in 2010. The final design and proposal were officially approved. The original proposal was for $100 million, and now with upgrades has jumped to $160 million. The 2,000-seat venue has the mission to, […]
Downtown Bellevue's most up-to-date lifestyle news featuring: Entertainment, Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Arts, Business and more!
Top Posts & Pages
- In The Kitchen with The Lakehouse
- One88 Luxury Condos Now 87% Pre-Sold
- Soma Towers in Bellevue to Add Chinese Street Food, Xiao Chi Jie
- New Large Development in Bellevue on 116th to Include Dave & Buster's
- Chipotle in Downtown Bellevue Closed for Remodeling
- Will Seattle Head Tax Encourage Amazon to Expand in Bellevue?
- Hilton Garden Inn Opens in Bellevue After Lengthy Development
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Boutique, FogRose to Open in Bellevue
- Top Floor Restaurant Planned at Lincoln Square Expansion: Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi