Developer, GIS International, has a plan for a mixed-use six-story building at 930 109th Avenue NE. The project, GIS Plaza, recently received design approval from the City of Bellevue. According to the SKB Architects website, the mixed-use development will consist of 3 condos, 10 apartment units, 2,000 square feet of […]
Tag: GIS Plaza
Downtown Bellevue's most up-to-date lifestyle news featuring: Entertainment, Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Arts, Business and more!
Top Posts & Pages
- One88 Luxury Condos Now 87% Pre-Sold
- In The Kitchen with The Lakehouse
- Soma Towers in Bellevue to Add Chinese Street Food, Xiao Chi Jie
- New Large Development in Bellevue on 116th to Include Dave & Buster's
- Chipotle in Downtown Bellevue Closed for Remodeling
- Will Seattle Head Tax Encourage Amazon to Expand in Bellevue?
- Lux Apartments, One Block From Bellevue Square to Open in Summer
- One88 Luxury Condo Project Releases Pricing from $900K
- Top Floor Restaurant Planned at Lincoln Square Expansion: Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi