According to permits submitted to the city, Bellevue-based commercial real estate company, KG Investment Properties, has plans for a 427,000 square foot project, which includes retail and medical office space. The project title is Bellevue South. The retail space is expected to include a grocery store, as well as a […]
Tag: KG Investment Properties
Downtown Bellevue's most up-to-date lifestyle news featuring: Entertainment, Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Arts, Business and more!
Top Posts & Pages
- New CEO Named for Eastside's Future Performing Arts Home, Tateuchi Center
- New Large Development in Bellevue on 116th to Include Dave & Buster's
- Get Perfect Brows at Gene Juarez Salon & Spa
- Will Seattle Head Tax Encourage Amazon to Expand in Bellevue?
- Soma Towers in Bellevue to Add Chinese Street Food, Xiao Chi Jie
- Chipotle in Downtown Bellevue Closed for Remodeling
- TREE Home Decor Store to Open at Design Market in Bellevue
- Hilton Garden Inn Opens in Bellevue After Lengthy Development
- One88 Luxury Condos Now 87% Pre-Sold