Last week Amazon announced that pending the decision to place a $500 head tax on large Seattle employers that they would stop development on a project within the Denny Triangle neighborhood. Additionally they are considering sub-leasing the Rainier Square office project that’s under development versus occupying it if the tax […]
Tag: Summit III
Downtown Bellevue's most up-to-date lifestyle news featuring: Entertainment, Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Arts, Business and more!
Top Posts & Pages
- In The Kitchen with The Lakehouse
- One88 Luxury Condos Now 87% Pre-Sold
- Soma Towers in Bellevue to Add Chinese Street Food, Xiao Chi Jie
- New Large Development in Bellevue on 116th to Include Dave & Buster's
- Chipotle in Downtown Bellevue Closed for Remodeling
- Will Seattle Head Tax Encourage Amazon to Expand in Bellevue?
- Hilton Garden Inn Opens in Bellevue After Lengthy Development
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Boutique, FogRose to Open in Bellevue
- Top Floor Restaurant Planned at Lincoln Square Expansion: Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi