With major development starting up again in Downtown Bellevue we thought it would be a good time to put together a new wish list of stores that would be a good fit for the city.
- Restoration Hardware
- West Elm (Once rumored to be going into Lincoln Square)
- American Apparel
- Dean & Deluca (Once rumored to be going into The Bravern)
- Trader Joe’s (Once rumored to be replacing the old Boaters World on Main Street)
- ShopHouse (Chipotle’s new Asian spin-off)
- Via Tribunali Pizzeria
- Pret A Manger
- W Hotel
- Google Store (Google is rumored to be opening stores in the near future)
What’s on your list? Sound off in the comments section.