Where should I take my lady out for Valentine’s Day?
– Lost in Love
Dear Lost In Love,
This Valentine’s Day, there are plenty of places in Downtown Bellevue to take your special someone. However, the secret’s out – so you better call for reservations quick! No more notorious procrastinating, gentlemen. Here’s a quick list of places to let your love blossom:
Voted “Most Romantic” restaurant by the DBA Haute Picks, 3 years in a row.
– Will be serving a special Valentine’s Day menu
– Each lady will receive a rose on her way out
Always serving up great live music every Saturday night.
– 7-course tasting menu with wine pairings, and a circling champagne cart ($145 pp)
– Will arrange to have flowers waiting on the table for your date
Downtown Bellevue’s newest independent restaurant and lounge.
– Featured dinner entree of steak and lobster ($49)
– An vast selection of wines, many of which are from Washington
A unique interactive fondue experience. Fun and romantic!
– Pre-set 4-course dinner ($78 pp – includes chocolate fondue)
– Champagne, Nicolas Feuillatte, Brute 1/4 Fun, Epernay, FR, NV ($14 – serves 2)
New restaurant, serving fresh Pacific Northwest cuisine.
– Offering a special 7-course menu ($85 pp)
– Wine pairings ($30)
In addition to billiards, always offering something fun and different.
– Showing 2 movies on Valentine’s Day:
1. Casablanca – 4:30pm