The Bellevue Arts Museum will put on their popular Finally Friday event on April 16th from 5pm – 9pm. The event next Friday will feature the following:
- Music by DJs Jesse Milden and Josh Greenberg
- Cash cocktail bar and complimentary appetizers
- Fashion show
– Featuring local designers Built for Man, Bri Seeley, Jolie Poirier, Last Wear and Neodandi Couture
- 3 new exhibits
– 7pm: High fashion pumps, stilettos, and flip flops by Beth Levine; on the (mis)perception of value by Lisa Gralnick: The Gold Standard; everything glass in Eyes for Glass: The Price Collection
- Gallery tours
– 6pm: Eyes for Glass with Seattle-based art collector John Price
– 8pm: The Gold Standard with Director of Curatorial Affairs, Stefano Catalani
- Shoe contest
– Take a picture of the shoes you’re wearing at the event, post it on BAM’s Facebook page, and the BAM staff will pick the best pair. You could be the lucky winner of a surprise gift!
Tickets are $10 for non-members, $7 for seniors and students, and free for members. You can buy tickets online now if you don’t want to wait at the door.