Local residents can enjoy live music and celebrate Independence Day while fireworks light up the sky Wednesday at Downtown Bellevue Park.
The Symetra Bellevue Family 4th event will feature a family fun zone at 2 p.m., live entertainment by regional bands at 3:30 p.m., and a C-17 Globemaster III flyover at about 4:40 p.m.
The Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra, along with orchestra alumni and former members of the Bellevue Philharmonic, will perform before and during the 10 p.m. fireworks display.
This annual event is co-produced by the Bellevue Downtown Association and the City of Bellevue. Check out the schedule of events below for details.
2012 Symetra Bellevue Family 4th Schedule of Events
- 2 p.m. – Bellevue Parks Family Fun Zone opens at Bellevue Downtown Park.
- 3 p.m. – Symetra Community Spotlight Pavilion opens at Bellevue Downtown Park.
- 3:30 p.m. – The Entertain Men (Jugglers) at Republic Services Main Stage.
- 4:40 p.m. approximately – C-17 Flyover from Joint Base Lewis-McChord in the Bellevue Downtown Park airspace.
- 5:30 p.m. – Buckaroo Blues Band (Country) at Republic Services Main Stage.
- 6:45 p.m. – Idol Eyez (Top 40 Dance Hits) at Republic Services Main Stage.
- 8:40 p.m. – Presentation of the Colors by Bellevue Fire Department Honor Guard at Republic Services Main Stage.
- 8:55 p.m. – National Anthem by Newport High School Vocal Quartet at Republic Services Main Stage.
- 9:30 p.m. – Special Independence Day Performance by Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra at Republic Services Main Stage.
- 10:05 p.m. – Fireworks Show Set to Live Performance by Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra at Bellevue Downtown Park.
To view all event information visit the Bellevue Family 4th website.