The second annual Bellevue New Year’s Eve Night Market is set to mark the beginning of 2024 with a display of creativity, hosting over 30 craft, food, and beverage vendors. Organized by AHG Cares, the philanthropic branch of Ascend Hospitality Group headquartered in Bellevue, this event receives support from Amazon Bellevue.
In collaboration with the City of Bellevue, AHG Cares has joined forces with NW Marketplaces, an event producer, to curate an expansive showcase of local artistry, crafts, and merchandise. Scheduled just off Main Street at 10220 NE 1st Pl, the night market will run from 3 pm to 9 pm, welcoming all attendees at no cost.
The festivities are set to feature:
- Over 30 local craft vendors
- Food trucks serving delectable treats
- Live musical performances
- A seasonal photo opportunity
- Yard games for entertainment
- Complimentary rides around town facilitated by Visit Bellevue’s BellHop
- Free servings of cocoa, cookies, and dog treats courtesy of Happy Camper Catering
- A beer and wine garden offering selections from Browne Family Cellars, with proceeds benefiting the Bellevue Boys & Girls Club.
Northwest Marketplaces have been putting together events for 30 years. It was modeled after the popular European markets. The marketplaces have expanded to places like Ballard Farmer’s Market, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne Farmers Market, and Georgetown.