- Tap House – heat lamps for cooler nights, 160 beers on tap, always a good crowd
- Rock Bottom Brewery – beer brewery, familiar bar food, loud outside crowd
- Joey’s – hot meeting place, great food, large outdoor courtyard
- Cheesecake Factory – something for everyone, shaded seating, at Bellevue Square
- 520 Bar & Grill – intimate outside space, romantic at night, garden-like patio
- 0/8 Seafood Grill – view of Bellevue Way, variety of wines, mature crowd
- Bis On Main – limited outside seating, romantic setting, gourmet cuisine
Something to note is that California Pizza Kitchen currently has their outdoor dining area under construction. They are building a larger patio area to accommodate guests on our beautiful Bellevue summer nights. It should be completed in July!
I hope that on the next sunny day this helps you and your friends stay in Bellevue. Another idea – picnic in the Downtown Bellevue Park?
Waiting With You,
Have a question you’d like to ask? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!