The Old Main Street Merchants Association and Seattle Uncorked are collaborating to put on an event, Bellevue Wine Walk on Main.
Enjoy wines from 15 different wineries while shopping and strolling down Old Main. There will be 15 different host merchants and featured wineries:
- Brazen Group Properties / 520 Bar & Grill – Milbrandt Vineyards
- Fran’s Chocolates – Red Earth Wines
- glassybaby – DeLille Cellars
- Hedge & Vine – Alexandria Nicole Cellars
- Jarbo – Isenhower Cellars
- Jujubeet – Fortuity Cellars
- La Ree Boutique – Wilridge Winery
- Lorali’s Optical – Love That Red Winery
- Smith & Main – Keira Cellars
- Soaring Heart Natural Bed’s – Ducleaux Cellars
- Swiftwater Cellars
- Veritables – Alle Cellars
- Weldon Barber & J Hilburn – Nine Hats Wines
- West Elm – Bunnell Family Cellar
- Whisk – Cana’s Feast Winery
Each participant will receive 12 tasting tickets to try the wineries of their choice. A complimentary Souvenir govino wine glass is included, courtesy of the Brazen Group Properties. The first 150 tickets get a free tote bag from AMLI at Bellevue Park.
The Bellevue Wine Walk on Main is on Thursday, June 28th from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Ticket prices are $30/day if purchased in advance, and $35 if purchased the day of the event.
For more information or to purchase tickets for the event, please visit their website.