Defined by site traffic, below are the top 10 articles of 2011:
- Suite Restaurant & Lounge Now Open at Bellevue Place
- County Closes Downtown Bellevue Restaurant During Salmonella Investigation
- Forever 21 Opens at Bellevue Square
- Your Local Market is Ready to be Bellevue’s Local Market
- Expedia Expected to Expand Downtown Bellevue Presence
- ‘Tokyo Japanese Steak House’ Coming Soon to Elements Too
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Bellevue Towers
- Microsoft Renames Prominent Bellevue Street (April Fool’s Day)
- 2011 Summer Outdoor Movie Nights at Bellevue Downtown Park
- Black Bottle is Coming to Downtown Bellevue
Other notable stats for the year:
- The most popular pages (besides the homepage) on the site are the Happy Hour & Apartments pages
- 75% of our mobile traffic is made up from iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
- Web browser visits: IE 42%, Safari 22%, Firefox 15%, Chrome 12%, 9% other
Tags: Top 10
I really like this website for all things Bellevue. my friends and I use it often. Keep up the great work!
blackbottle’s my favorite piece of news haaha
Just wanted to check in and say I really like the site, discovered it through advertising at The Parlor. Looking forward to reading all through 2012!
@Ross, thanks for the note! Enjoy the site.