2018 has brought a flurry of new restaurant openings at Lincoln Square South, new condo pre-sales, and announcements about future commercial development in downtown Bellevue.
The top article of the year was the announcement that Tom Douglas was going to partner with Nordstrom at Bellevue Square to open Department Bento. The new concept received a tremendous amount of customer feedback, as it was replacing Nordstrom Grill. This decision caused many long-time loyalists to provide feedback, as it had been a fan-favorite for many decades.
- Tom Douglas to Open Restaurant in Bellevue Square Nordstrom
- Developer to Buy Property Where Barnes & Noble Sits in Downtown Bellevue to Build Three Towers
- New Large Development in Bellevue on 116th to Include Dave & Buster’s
- Local Burger to Close on Main Street
- Sushi Maru Closes in Downtown Bellevue
- Lincoln Square South Food Hall Now Open
- One88 Luxury Condo Project Releases Pricing from $900K
- Bellevue’s Sky-High Restaurant, Ascend Prime Now Open
- Tully’s Coffee on Main Street Evicted
- Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi to Open at Lincoln Square South on June 15